ABOUT DR. MARK
Dr. Mark Iwanicki was born and raised in Brooklyn, NY and grew up in a family of medical doctors. Dr. Iwanicki went to undergrad at Cornell University in Ithaca NY, where he was a pre-veterinary medical student and majored in Applied Economics and Management with a focus in Entrepreneurship. He was initially on track to attend veterinary school but decided not to attend after his health began to fail.
Dr. Iwanicki was treated by Dr. Thomas Szulc, a world-renowned doctor in the Integrative Medicine field and a close family friend. After being treated with IV chelation, homeopathy, nutrition and botanical medicine for heavy metal toxicity.
Dr. Iwanicki was blown away by the power and effectiveness of natural medicine modalities. He decided to forgo veterinary school and pursue a career in Natural medicine instead. Dr. Szulc and his son Caspar asked Mark to join them in forming Innovative Medicine LLC, a holistic health and marketing company, in an effort to promote and disseminate awareness about European biological and Natural medicine modalities.
After serving as Chief Operating Officer of Innovative Medicine for 7 years Mark decided to return to school to pursue a clinical doctoral degree in Naturopathic Medicine and a masters in Acupuncture at The National University of Natural Medicine in Portland, Oregon. For the past 5 years Dr Iwanicki has spent his time studying both allopathic and western medical interventions and modalities as well as natural and holistic approaches to health and wellness.
He spent 6 months on an intensive Cardiology and Pulmonary medicine internship at the Center of Natural Medicine with Dr. Martin Milner. He also spent 6 months interning with Dr. Amy Bader a world expert in detoxification, drainage and constitutional homeopathy. While in school Dr. Iwanicki won a North America wide student case writing scholarship with NDNR and had his case on paroxysmal kinesigenic dyskinesia published in the journal. He also won the Paul C. Bragg Naturopathic student scholarship contest for his essay on the importance of diet and nutrition in a holistic health care practice.
Dr. Iwanicki is also fluent in Polish, Russian and Spanish. On his free time Dr. Iwanicki enjoys traveling, hiking, historical fiction, cooking, animals and NYTimes crossword puzzles.
- Board Certified and Licensed Naturopathic Doctor – Licensed by the state of California
- Member of the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Member of the California Naturopathic Doctors Association
- Member of the American Academy of Procedural Medicine
- Alumni of the National College of Natural Medicine – Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine Program
- Alumni of the National College of Natural Medicine – Masters of Acupuncture
- Co-Founder of Innovative Medicine LLC
- Iwanicki, Mark ND."Spagyrics-New Type of Medicine". Posted April 3rd, 2017 In Autoimmune/Allergy Medicine, NDNR.
- Fuller, Leslie ND, Iwanicki, Mark ND."Paroxysmal Kinesigenic Dyskinesia: Successful Treatment Using IV Nutrients". Posted February 9, 2016 In Anxiety/Depression/Mental Health, Mind/Body, Neurology, NDNR.